There’s a lot to think about when planning your retirement.
For many people, their big concerns are whether they’ll be able to maintain their lifestyle, and if they’ll have enough money. But before you can answer those questions you’ll need to understand what retirement may look like for you.
- What type of lifestyle do you want in retirement?
- How will you spend your time? How will your partner spend theirs?
- Are there any ‘must haves’ on your dream list?
- When you’re not working do you expect your living costs to go up or down?
- Have you estimated how much you’ll need a week to live on?
- Be honest with your finances. Take a good look – will you have enough?
- Are there things you can be doing today that will boost your retirement savings?
- How will you manage your transition to retirement?
The sooner you start planning the better chance you have of
getting the retirement lifestyle you want.
Are you Ready to Retire quiz?
It’s never too late to start thinking about your exit strategy from the working world. The sooner you start, the more time you will have to explore your Retirement options.
Use the following easy Retirement quiz to check the health of your Retirement Planning.