Superannuation (or super) is a fund specifically designed to help you save
and invest for your retirement.
At a glance
- Super is one of the most tax-effective ways of saving for retirement.
- We require super to help us meet our retirement needs.
- Super allows you to invest in different investment markets.
- You can apply for insurance in a tax friendly manner.
- Want to retire with more? The government has provided plenty of incentives for you to contribute to your super and be more comfortable later on.
- Do you have more than one Super Fund? We can help you consolidate your funds.
- If you’re over 55 and have some super already we can help you boost your super savings significantly without cutting back on your lifestyle.
- Many people put off saving money for their retirement because they have other major commitments. Take advantage of super strategies that can help you pay your living expenses and make a real difference to your super savings.
- Purchasing life insurance through your super fund means you may be able to take advantage of the government co-contributions rule to cover your insurance premiums.
7 things you need to know about SUPER but were too afraid to ask
- What’s so special about Super anyway?
- But what is Super?
- Where is my Super?
- How much are you contributing?
- How much should I contribute?
- When CAN I get my hands on it?
- I’ve been contributing for years, why don’t I have more?
Take the first step here
To book a free appointment, please provide details below
[gravityform id=”1″ name=”Call to action” title=”false” description=”false”]